With the anti-bronze color, military challenge coins show the history. It was made of two planes on the front.Words: "B-24 Liberator", Engravable Bronze Antique. It's size of 39mm, 2mm thickness. 3D shape all the coins. One eagle on the back very alive animal. Stretch the wing expanded, may fighting right now.
Seems related with the Air Force challenge coins. Looked like an old and years coins ago. Military challenge coins used in the army, military or air force.To commemorate the year of war or the thing in history. Here is the military lapel pin if you have the interest.
Below is the detailed specification:
1) Military challenge coins
2) Material: Bronze
3) Size: Diameter 1 3/4" or custom size
4) Plating color: Anti-bronze
5) Production process: Die struck--polishing-plating
6) Minimum order: No MOQ
7) Sampling time: 8 days
8) Delivery time: 8-15 days for 100-5000 pcs
9) Packaging: Each into a free poly bag
10)Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Paypal